Article plays an important role in search engine optimization (SEO). Are you looking for Instant Approval Article Submission Sites list with High DA, PA and MOZ Rank? We are providing here a list that will help you get the best article sites for SEO.
Article Submission Benefits in SEO –
How much to write in an Article –
An article should be precise and unique. In SEO, you need to write around 450-500 words. But, in general an article length could be 1000 words also, but some sites do not accept much length, so you can restrict an article to 500 words. The content should be unique and own written. You should include tips, information and advice in an article to make it more readable and engaging.
Free Instant Approval Article Submission Site List
|S.NO||Article Submission Sites||DA||PA||MOZ Rank|
Are you looking for Free Video Submission Sites List of 2018 with high DA, PA, Moz Rank, and alexa rank? SEO AIM POINT is sharing the list of video sharing sites for you guys. Get the list and improve your website traffic, do branding and get success.
Why Video Submission?
Video Submission is one of the prime activities of Off Page SEO. It boosts traffic to your site in quick time. Whether you have a blog/ website or not, but you can start your marketing/ promotion through videos. A high quality video is always the best way to attract your target audience and give them the idea about your services/ products. After your video is live, you can share it over social media platforms such as Facebook, Google plus and LinkedIn etc. If you want your video do best for you, increase its subscribers who will view, like and comment on it.
How to Optimize your video?
After uploading or addling link of your video, add a title to your video that will describe it and people will get attracted through it. You must add sufficient description to your video that describes it. If people are short of time, they will read the video description and know about it. After description is added, you can add you contact details, social media links also at the end of the video. While doing video sharing, add tags/ keywords also, so that it can be searchable for some keywords related to it.
Top 50+ High DA Free Video Submission Sites List 2018
|S.NO||Free Video Submission Sites List||PA||DA||Moz Rank||Alexa Rank|
Why Directory Submission?
In Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process, directory submission is done to create back links and get better MOZ Rank. Keep in mind, while performing directory submission, you should check the moz rank and domain authority of the directory where you want to submit your site.
What is Instant Approval Directory?
Instant Approval Directories are those which approve the submitted websites in quick time (instantly). Instant means you get your site live instantly. It is beneficial for the newly developed site to get better MOZ and domain authority, so instant approval directory sites are used while doing SEO.
Checklist for instant approval directory sites
List of Instant Approval Directory Submission Sites 2018
|S. No||Instant Approval Directory Submission Sites||Domain Authority||Approval|
ORM, in other words Online Reputation Management is a sub part in Digital Marketing. It helps a business organization in increasing or boosting up their sales of products or services in the online market. It also helps the business to increase the traffic of visitors on their website and hence, it will directly help you to increase sales. Generally, ORM or Online Reputation Management in Digital Marketing helps the business in the most effective manner as it helps them to avoid negative comments or feedbacks placed by the customers. The negative feedbacks and comments automatically degrade the reputation of the product or service in the market. Bad reputation means that the business is not up to the mark and it will directly affect the performance of the business and is not generating enough income. Here is the list of some of the reasons so as to why the reputation of your product or service comes down. Have a look on these reasons:
I think this post is helpful for you to understand why you should notice your online reputation and hire a ORM company in India?
Digital Marketing industry is the only Industry in India which never stops evolving with time. In fact, it evolves from time to time and affects the whole Digital Marketing Industry. The changes in the Digital Marketing Industry is due to the latest customers tastes and preferences, new marketing strategies adopted by global market and it is even because of growth channels of the online market. In today's world of online marketing, various social platforms are available and are spreading like a virus in the market. Even it has become a strong platform for marketing. There has been a steady rise in the social platforms in the internet and it has become an excellent way of reaching out to its targeted audience. A digital marketer observes and inculcates new skills to learn and develop and understand the usage pattern that keeps changing with the time. Below is the list of latest digital marketing trends, strategies and tips for 2018 so that the business can obtain best results:
Website Speed Optimization: The first and the foremost thing a customer look on a websites is the Website’s loading speed. It is considered that how long your server take for loading your website determines the fate of your business in the online world.
Focus on Better Conversion Rate: Of course, your business would be getting lots and lots of traffic or visitors in the online market. But if the numbers of visitors or traffic are not converting into sales, then it does not affect you at all. Some of the important factors such as Meta tags, Heading tags, URL structure, Image tags and many more are some things which are important for a better conversion rates.
Focus on Brand Building (ORM): As per the latest research conducted on the behavior pattern of the customer, it was conducted that the visitors do not buy the products at their first visit. At their first visit, they observe the brand and services. Therefore, it is advisable to focus on the brand building techniques so that customers can buy their products at first look.
SEO AIM POINT as a leading digital marketing firm in India follows the advanced strategies and tips of digital marketing, so that your business has more traffic and sale.
The trends of digital marketing have evolved over a considerable period of time. It has been observed that there is a rapid improvement in the usage of digital media in 2017 by the small, medium as well as the large scale organizations. Now, the people are taking more interest in the online transactions, online buying and selling of goods and services and many more things. Therefore, it has now boosted up the interest, knowledge and skills of people that are living in the digital world. They are now adapting to various changes such as cashless transactions for all the marketing needs and requirements.
In the year 2017, it has been observed that most of the businesses or companies have now accepted the digital marketing trends. Now in 2018, they have now realized the value, effectiveness and ease of digital or online marketing that is useful in expanding and spreading their business across the globe. Now, in 2018, it is the right time to create and implement new strategies of online or digital marketing in India.
The top digital marketing trends of 2018 are as follows:
If you are looking for best digital marketing firm in India, you can hire SEO AIM POINT for better results.
When it comes to digital marketing, it is always challenging for you to learn new technologies, new strategies and implement them in your digital marketing campaign. New technology and changing trends mean that if you don’t regularly research, you’ll be at constant risk of falling behind. The demand of the time is to keep yourself updated with the latest digital marketing trends and discoveries. Use them at the right time and at the right place to expand your business.
Here are the top 5 digital marketing companies in Bhopal -
1. SEO AIM POINT WEB SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED – SEO AIM POINT is a team of strategists, website designers, online marketing experts who know how to outrank the competitor from market and rank your website. They perform search engine optimization, content marketing, social media marketing and other marketing services for their clients.
2. SEOVALLEY SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED - SEOValley is one of the most trusted and leading digital marketing companies in Bhopal. SEOValley has their development centres in Bhopal and Bangalore in India and Marketing offices in USA, UK, Spain, New Zealand and Australia.
3. TBI TECHNOLOGIES - TBI Technologies offers affordable, scalable and reliable digital marketing services to its worldwide clients. They offer software development, bulk SMS Service, ecommerce website designing & development, Whatsapp Marketing, retail barcoding softwares, logo design, graphic design in Bhopal, Indore, and Raipur, India.
4. SEOTONIC WEB SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED – SEOTonic is also a leading digital marketing company in Bhopal India. It is companies mission to provide the clients with the expertise necessary to boost their reach, visibility and organic search rankings on engines such as Google and Yahoo.
5. RADICAL TECH SUPPORT - Founded in the year 2010, by a small, yet enthusiastic team it is one of the leading digital marketing firms in India. Radical tech Support is Bhopal based web design & development, digital marketing company. We deal with the web market, making up-to-date solution for custom web based internet technology to a large number of sectors.
I am very sure, this list will help you hire a top digital marketing company in Bhopal to boost your ranking and traffic.
Google Analytics is a useful traffic analysis tool provided by the Google. Passing its exam is always challenging and makes a difference in your career. If you are preparing for Google Analytics exam or just wanted to learn it for marketing activities, you can read here top 60 Google Analytics interview questions. We are working 24*7 to find out Google Analytics questions that are expected to be asked in various interviews of Digital marketing.
Top 60 Google Analytics Interview Questions and Answers
1. What is Google Analytics and main purpose of Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is a web analytics software used to track the traffic on the website. The major purpose of analytics is to analyse the information about the site and make decisions to improve the site traffic and revenue.
2. What is meant by conversions and how will you track conversions through GA?
Conversions happens when any predefined goals are accomplished thereby generating ROI to the business. In other words if the user take any desired action on the site, its considered as conversion. For example filling the form, purchasing a product etc. We use Goals in Analytics to set the conversion tracking.
3. What is a session?
If a user visits a website the session is started, the session can last for 30 minutes if no activity is done. A new session is started in analytics if your source is changed. For example if a user visits from organic results, one session is started and same user open a same site from PPC, then next session is started.
4. What is meant by KPI in Analytics?
KPI means Key Performance Indicators. These metrics helps the business to analyse their websites based on the business objective. Example of KPI: Users, Sessions, Avg Time, Bounce Rate, Conversion rate etc.
5. What are segments in Analytics?
Segments are used to define the subset of data in overall data. For example we can create a segment for organic, paid traffic etc.
6. Can the data change once Google analytics has processed the data?
No, it cannot change.
7. What are events in Google Analytics?
Events are user interactions with content that can be tracked independently from a web page or a screen load. We can create custom events to track downloads, play buttons and ajax load etc.
8. What are goals and how many goals can we create in analytics?
A goal defines a completed user activity, called a conversion that contributes to the success of your business. We can have only 20 goals per one web property
9. What is benchmarking?
This metric helps us to compare our data with the market aggregated data from relevant industry who share the data anonymously.
10. What is Bounce Rate?
The percentage of users who leave the website without visiting any other page is bounce rate. Higher bounce rate is very negative for website, as users are not showing interest in the site.
11. What is the optimal bounce rate for website?
A good bounce rate is around 30% for websites.
12. What is Funnel in Goals ?
Series of pages which are expected to be accessed to reach the destination page to complete the goal is defined as funnel. For example a e-commerce website funnel will be like.
Add to Cart => Signin/Singup => Add Address => Make Payment => Thankyou Page.
13. Can we delete the goals after created them in Google Analytics?
No, we cannot delete the goal. But we can stop recording the goal by disabling the goal.
14. What are custom Events in Google Analytics?
To track the changes in a specific metric, we can set parameters which can trigger and custom event is created.
15. What is mean by Users in Analytics?
It defines the users who have visited the site at least one time in given time frame.
16. What is meant by Cohort Reports?
A cohort is a group of users who share a common characteristic that is identified in this report by an Analytics dimension.
17. What is use of Acquisition Reports?
We can analyse the source of our traffic to the website. Ex: Organic, PPC, social etc.
18. What is “Not Provided” data in Keyword Reports?
The keywords data which is blocked by Google and will not show in Analytics reports. Most of the website is unable to find the exact keywords for which a conversion was happened.
20. What is meant by Experiments?
Experiments tool is used to measure the results of campaigns with different design/view. It is also called as A/B testing.
21. What is attribution in Google Analytics?
An attribution model is the rule, or set of rules, that determines how credit for sales and conversions is assigned to touch points in conversion paths. In other words the attribution can help us to know the proper touch points in the funnel.
22. What is Real-time data in Analytics?
With this tool we can analyse the present traffic on the site.
23. Can we separate the users based on devices?
Yes we can segment the data based on devices. Under audience reports we can analyse this data.
24. Can we track Google AdSense data in Google Analytics?
Yes using Publisher tab we can connect our Google AdSense with Google Analytics
25. What is Exit rate in Analytics?
For all page views to the page, Exit Rate is the percentages that were the last in the session. Which means we can analyse the % of users who left the site from particular page?
26. What is meant by Average Load Time?
The avg. amount of the time taken by the website to load it in the browser. The website must be loaded as fast possible for quick loading.
27. In analytics reports we can sometimes get a lot of spam data from spam sources/domains, how to deal with this issue?
We can set the filters to avoid all this data from spam sources/domains.
28. Auto tagging is used in which type of traffic?
Auto tagging is a feature used in Adwords Campaign Traffic.
29. What is the formula of ROI?
ROI stands for Return ON Invest
The formula of ROI is: (Revenue – Cost) / Cost
30. What is E-Commerce tracking in Google Analytics?
Ecommerce tracking is a snippet of code you can include on your site or app to collect transaction data like product sales, purchase amounts, and billing locations, and connect it to your Google Analytics account.
31. What is category in Google Analytics?
The Category is at the top of the hierarchy. It’s a way to bundle user activity together.
“Slideshow”, “Videos”, and “Downloads” are good examples of categories, though you can be as specific or broad as your content requires.
32. What is Action in Google Analytics?
The action is literally what the user does. For example let us consider a video player the actions performed on this are play, pause, share, get embed link, etc.
33. What is Label in Google Analytics?
Label Provides a bit more information about the user’s action.
34. What is Search Console and how to link with Google Analytics?
Search Console can help you understand how users find your site through Google search.
Identify ways to attract more attention to your site and prioritize development efforts.
To know more about link your Google analytics with search console: Click Here
35. What are Network referrals in Google Analytics?
Identify the networks and communities where people engage with your content. Learn about each community, and identify your best performing content on each network.
36. Do Google Analytics will track Actual click path of individual visitor or not?
Yes, Google Analytics will track each and every click and click path of each and individual visitor.
37. What are cookies in analytics?
Cookies are the text files which are stored on the client computer.
38. Difference between Clicks and Visits?
Click is an action performed on a site or a particular product.
Users are spending time on site is called visit.
39. What is the use of Track Page View in Google Analytics?
Track Page View is used to register a page view in Google Analytics
40. What is Demographics in Google Analytics?
Demographics in Google Analytics show the age group of people who is visiting our website.
41. What are UTM parameters?
UTM stands for Urchin Tracking Module. Parameters that are added to url’s in order to tgrack organic traffic referral traffic and cpc(Cost Per Click) traffic.
42. What is Assisted Conversion?
When one traffic source results in later goal completion through another traffic source.
43. Why it is useful to assign a value to your Goal in Google Analytics?
It is very useful to assign a goal value in Google Analytics that will track actual cost from your conversion
44. How can you see where the visitors are clicking most on your website?
This can be identified or seen with the help of In-Page Analytics.
45. How can you find the UA tracking code?
U.A stands for Universal Analytics. The Universal Analytics tracking code can be found in the admin section of web property.
46. What are the different elements of Event Tracking in Google Analytics?
There are three elements in event tracking. they are
47. What is RPC in Google Analytics?
RPC stands for Revenue Per Click is a metric available in Google Analytics for using of E-Commerce tracking.
48. How to identify the top or popular pages on my website in Google Analytics?
To identify the top landing pages on our website by using google analytics got to behavior section. You can find the top 10 trending content on your website.
49 .How can you identify the keywords that are sending paid traffic to my website?
The keyword column displays traffic that are coming from organic and paid.
50. What is event tracking in Google Analytics?
Event tracking includes the Google Analytics code customization and it is used to track a specific occasion or an action on a website like a tick, download of documents, files, software’s etc.
51. What is a Search Depth in Google Analytics?
Search Depth in Google Analytics is the average number of page visitors viewed after performing a search on site.
52. What are cookies in analytics?
Cookies are the text files which are stored on the client computer.
53. What is Cohort Size?
Cohort determines time frame that is used to determine the size of each cohort.
54. How many types of custom Reports in Google Analytics?
There are 3 types of custom Reports in Google Analytics.they are
II. Flat Table
III. Map overlay
55. What is Explorer?
A Standard Google analytics report that consist line graph and data table that include dynamic the elements like search, sort and secondary dimensions.
56. What is Flat Table?
A static sortable table that displays that data in rows.
57. What is Mapoverlay?
A Map of the world of different regions and countries displaying in darker colours to indicate the traffic and engagement Volume.
58. What is site search button?
If you have a site search button on your website. You want to know what the people are searching for when they come to your site.
This is mainly useful for E-Commerce site.
59. What is Cohort in Google Analytics?
Cohort means a group of user who share the same content with same time.
They are four sections
I. Cohort type
II. Cohort size
IV. Date range
60. What is Cohort type?
The cohort type corresponds to table column that includes total number of users in cohort, currently only one position is available that is acquisition date.
Hello Friends, I know you people were looking for top 5 SEO companies in Bhopal and now, your wait is over, as I am here providing you list of top 5 SEO companies in your city.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an online marketing technique used these days by businesses to rank their site over popular search engines. SEO improves visibility, traffic and thus sale of any business. It is indeed a popular and beneficial online marketing technique of 21st Century.
Here is a list of top 5 SEO firms in Bhopal India:-
1. SEO AIM POINT WEB SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED – SEO AIM POINT WEB SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED is a Bhopal based search engine optimization company established by young and dynamic professionals. It offers website design & development, Online Reputation Management, SEO, social media marketing to its clients.
2. SEOVALLEY SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED - SEOVALLEY SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED is a full-service digital marketing company in India. It offers search engine optimization for its clients from more than 20 years and has thousands of clients world-wide. SEOValley™ is regularly awarded and rated by international media agencies.
3. SEOTONIC WEB SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED - Since its inception in 2006, SEOTonic has become one of the leading SEO companies in India. Their established team of internet marketing professionals provides the best SEO services in India and outside India. Their mission is to provide advanced and effective digital marketing services to boost client’s reach, visibility and organic search ranking.
4. SEOBEAM INFOTECH PRIVATE LIMITED - SEOBeam is a leading Internet Marketing company in India. They have many years of experience in internet marketing and they are helping their clients to improve their visibility, ranking and sale through their marketing activities. They believe in getting the best possible results for their client’s at the most competitive prices.
5. COMDOTZONE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED - ComDotZone Technologies is also a Bhopal based SEO Company. The company can open the gates of this wonderful new world of opportunity that exists on the internet. The specialist employees provide unique strategies and experience to gain rankings and to bring huge amounts of traffic to a website.
I hope, this blog about top 5 SEO companies will definitely help you while selecting a SEO firm of Bhopal.
Did you know more than 90% of the internet users search for the local business before making a purchase of any specific product or services? This is a huge statistic for a business to depend upon the online presence and visibility. If you also owe a local business and feels that having an online presence for a local business is a waste of money. Then stop and think again. SEO Aim Point is the most reputed SEO Company in Udaipur that is delivering tailored SEO services for years and has successfully established many local businesses on the top rank of the search engine to easily get found by the customers who are looking for your product or services in their locality.
How we establish you among the top of the search engine result pages (SERPs)?
With the increasing popularity of the internet usage, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is making the businesses to be found over the internet. SEO Aim Point is the leading SEO Company in Vadodara serving the clients with their business’s maximum online presence. We are working in the directions to deliver the results meeting the expectations of the client. We understand what online presence is meant for a business to establish its reputation and popularity all around the corners of the globe. We have a family of professionals who is dedicatedly working day and night to generate enormous sales lead and traffic to your business website and assuring the 100% result satisfaction.
Today, almost every business, whether local or large scale, is having an online presence, but, that is not enough to generate results. Your website needs to be ranked on the top on the SERPs (search engine result pages) and that’s what we are working for. Our team is eager to deliver the best in class results. We do understand that not every business is the same, and thus, as #1 trusted SEO Company in Vadodara, we first analyze your business requirements and then plan the SEO strategies accordingly to meet those requirements.
We have successfully managed to gain a reputation in the market and have been rated as #1 SEO Company in Vadodara by some extremely popular rating agencies, which makes us more responsible towards our services. We have retained our clients on a long-term basis and many are being added to our client list every now and then. Our clients trust us because we deliver benefits such as:
100% satisfaction – Our SEO strategies are not same for all and thus, we prepare a customized SEO strategy according to your business requirements which make us capable of delivering 100% satisfaction.
You get what we commit – We don’t bluff our clients by committing something which cannot be made possible. We believe in the transparency of the relationship and thus, deliver what we commit.
SEO has become a crucial part for every business. In earlier times only a few number of companies used this technique to gain a top spot in search engine ranking. But with ever increasing competition today, it has become necessary for every business to make use of SEO techniques to reach their potential customers or leads. We are the best SEO Company in Surat providing our clients with various methods to increase the sales online without investing a large sum of money.
We, at SEO AIMPOINT help you to implement the methods that are very crucial for improving the visibility in searches. We are here to help you in providing great help to reduce the marketing cost. Here are some amazing benefits of hiring us –
SEO Company in Surat has the required knowledge and professional staff that delivers you top search engine rankings & better visibility for your business.