Display & Video 360 Certification Exam Questions and Answers 2021 here provided by SEO AIM POINT are updated keeping in your needs in mind. White facing Display & Video 360 Certification Exam, it becomes must that you get the accurate answer to every question. The Display & Video 360 Certification exam covers programmatic and direct deal campaign setup that includes setting up assigning inventory, bid strategies; troubleshooting issues, budgets, targeting, and creative etc.
Display & Video 360 Certification Exam & certification exams are designed for users with real-world experience. So, finally you are ready to face Display & Video 360 Certification Exam by following Display & Video 360 Certification Exam Questions and Answers that are brought to you by SEO AIM POINT, a leading Digital Marketing firm in India.
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free, but if there is any non-updated information, please feel free to inform us via email. Also, we will not be responsible for any wrong information, if any found in the website.
Source Link: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/catalog/browse
This list of Display & Video 360 Certification Exam Questions and Answers 2021 will help you.
1. What Environment Supports Proximity Targeting?
- Mobile App
- Mobile Web.
- Desktop Web on Mobile.
2. What Are Two Ways To Make Bulk Changes Within Display & Video 360 Campaigns?
- Naviagate to Insertion Order < Line Item level < Select Line Item < Action
- Use Structured Data Files (SDF)
- Navigate to optimization within line item view
- Update within Campaign Manager
3. How Does The Setup For A Programmatic Guaranteed Deal Differ From A Preferred Deal?
- The publisher needs to agree on number of impressions and fixed price for a Programmatic Guaranteed deal
- The publisher sets up line items in Display & Video 360 for any Programmatic Guaranteed deals
- Programmatic Guaranteed deals are available in the insertion order’s Inventory source targeting
- The publisher needs to agree on the targeting and categories for an open auction deal
4. What Is Required For Creative Approval?
- A valid landing page
- A 3rd-party verification tracker
- HTML5 formatting
- Data sharing is enabled
5. How Can An Advertiser Be Granted Access To TrueView Inventory?
- Accept Terms & Conditions and Fees in the Partner’s settings
- Add a 4 percent media fee to the partner revenue model
- Add YouTube to the targeted sites in the TrueView channel
- Add YouTube to the list of accepted exchanges in the Partner’s settings
6.What Step Should Be Taken To Track And Secure A Programmatic Deal With A Publisher?
- Go to Marketplace Negotiations to review and accept deals in Display & Video 360
- Go to the partner’s Basic Details, in Display & Video 360 and link the deal ID
- Contact your customer support representative
- Go to Inventory targeting within a line item and search within “Inventory Source”
7. To Send Data From Campaign Manager To Display & Video 360, What Initial Step Should Be Taken?
- Associate Display & Video 360 in the advertiser’s Floodlight configuration in Campaign Manager
- Remove any reference to Campaign Manager Site(s) in Display & Video’s Basic Details
- Associate the Bid Manager partner ID in the advertier’s “Creatives fields” section
- Associate the Display & Video 360 partner ID in Campaign Manager’s Properties
8. To Access A First-Party Audience List From A Floodlight Tag In Display & Video 360, What Step Should Be Taken In Campaign Manager?
- Assign the Floodlight tag to an audience list
- Add a custom variable for audience targeting
- Add a Display & Video 360 macro to the Floodlight Tag
- Set the Floodlight tag to accept Dynamic tags
9. How Would You Add Third-Party Verification To A Creative When Campaign Manager Is Your Ad Server?
- In Display & Video 360, use the custom tag wrapper feature
- Add the Display & Video 360 tags to Campaign Manager with the third party verification’s tracking link
- Download the Campaign Manager tag, append to the Display & Video 360 tag, and perform a SDF bulk upload
- Add the integration code to the advertiser’s Basic Details and upload the tags to Display & Video 360
10. Which Environments And Inventory Sources Cannot Run Within A Single Line Item?
- YouTube and open exchange
- Mobile app and mobile app interstitial
- Mobile web and mobile app
- Desktop and mobile web
11. Which Two Views Show The Revenue And Conversion Metrics For Line Items? (Select Two)
- Optimization view
- Performance view
- Quality view
- Pacing view
12. What Step Would An Advertiser Take To Target A List Of Email Addresses?
- Create a Customer Match list for TrueView
- Add the email addresses to keyword targeting
- Assign a Floodlight tag to an audience list in Campaign Manager
- Create a Custom Affinity audience list
13. Which Ad Format Supports Pre-Bid Verification With Integral Ad Science?
- Mobile app
14. Where Can A Preferred Deal Be Assigned?
- In the line item’s audience targeting
- In the line item’s inventory source targeting
- In the partner settings, under inventory source
- In the line item’s creative assignment
15. What Is One Way To Control Ad Frequencies Across Multiple Insertion Orders?
- Create insertion order budget segments
- Set campaign-level frequency caps
- Assign a frequency cap to each creative
- Set recency targeting
16. What Report Can Identify When A Campaign Overspent The Budget?
- A Verification report, grouped by “Advertiser Currency”
- Basic or Standard report, grouped by “Time of Day”
- An Inventory Availability report grouped by “Time of Day”
- A SDF report based on the insertion order and line items
17. What Report Can Help Verify If Pixels Load Correctly On A Webpage?
- Gross Rating Points
- Inventory Availability
18. What Report Shows The Number Of Unique Users For A Specific Website?
- Inventory Availability
- Audience Composition
19. What Step Would Be Taken To Verify That Conversion Pixels Are Implemented And Load Correctly?
- Generate a pixel load report grouped by the conversion pixel(s)
- Generate a Unique Reach report and include Cookie Reach: Average Impression Frequency
- Generate a Standard or General report and include conversion metrics
- Check the line item performance metrics for conversions greater than zero
20. When Creating A New TrueView Campaign, How Long Should Be Allocated For Creative Review?
- Up to 12 hours
- Up to 2 hours
- Up to 24 hours
- Up to 6 hours
21. What Feature Allows Users To Adjust Fixed Bids For Different Geographies Or Device Types?
- Viewability targeting
- Partner revenue model
- Bid multipliers
- Recency targeting
22. What Inventory Sources Allow For Exclusive Publisher Partnerships?
- Automatic Deals and preferred deals
- Automatic Deals and private auctions
- Exchanges and preferred deals
- Preferred deals and private auctions
23. What Data Cannot Be Evaluated With A Standard Or General Performance Report?
- Clicks and conversions for individual creatives
- Impressions and eCPM by website
- The match ratio of third- and first-party audience segments
- Viewability metrics across each IO and line item
24. What Is The Correct Display & Video 360 Account Hierarchy?
- Partner > Advertiser > Campaign > Insertion order > Line item > Creative
- Insertion order > Partner > Line > Advertiser
- Partner > Campaign > Advertiser > Insertion order > Line item > Creative
- Account > Line item > Advertiser > Insertion order > Partner
25. What Step Should Be Taken To Assign An Advertiser To A Preferred Deal When Creating A New Inventory Source?
- Add the advertiser’s name to the inventory access field
- Check that the advertiser has been automatically added to the line item’s deal
- Ask the publisher to activate the deal in Display & Video 360’s insertion order
- Assign the advertiser using a Google form
26. How Can A Profit Margin Be Applied To The Revenue Metric?
- Assign the pixel to a line item’s conversion tracking
- Add a column and manually calculate revenue
- Assign a media cost markup to the partner revenue model
- Add a percent markup in the billing profile
27. When Is A “View” Counted For TrueView Campaigns?
- Each time the user watches at least two seconds of the video.
- Each time Active View recognizes TrueView
- Each time the user clicks or watches 30 seconds or the entire video
- Each time a video’s screen is 50% viewable on the page
28. What Format Cannot Share A Frequency Cap With Other Media Formats?
29. What Should Be Used To Investigate Why A Line Item Isn’t Winning The Majority Of Qualifying Open Auction Impressions?
- The “Line Item Settings” CSV
- A General or Standard report grouped by channel
- The Inventory Marketplace forecast
- The line item’s impressions lost chart
30. To Activate The Creative Approvals Process For A New Creative, What Step Must Be Taken?
- Set the creative to active
- Resubmit the creative for approval
- Upload the creative to Display & Video 360
- Assign the creative to an active line item
31. What Hierarchy Levels Are Required To Permission And Link A YouTube Channel To Run TrueView?
- Campaign and Advertiser
- Advertiser and Insertion Order
- Partner and Insertion Order
- Partner and Advertiser
32. What Line Items Are Impacted By Insertion Order Default Targeting?
- TrueView line items
- All current line items
- Only video line items
- New line items only, not current line items
33.For Deals, Which Tool Can Be Used To Identify If The Correct Creative Sizes Are Sent With The Bid Request?
- YouTube Programmatic Guaranteed reporting
- Creative status field
- TAdvertiser’s History
- Deals Troubleshooter
34. How Can A Site Be Blacklisted From An Advertiser’s Media Buys?
- Add the URL to the advertiser’s URL field
- Use the audience composition report and exclude audiences that visit that site
- Identify the website’s key phrases and use them in keyword exclusion targeting
- Add the URL to a channel that is assigned to the advertiser’s exclusionary channel targeting
35. When Users Make Changes To A Line Item Or Insertion Order, Where Are Those Changes Displayed?
- In the Partner’s Basic Details
- In the downloadable Structured Data File
- In the left panel after searching for the user name
- Under Change History in the change log
36. What Insertion Order Settings Must Be Set Before A Campaign Can Go Live?
- Bids and creatives
- Bid multipliers and goals
- Budgets and flight dates
- Auto-budget allocation and targeting
37. How Can A Creative Be Submitted For Audit After It’s Been Rejected And Fixed?
- Select the creative and select “Activate”
- Assign the creative to another line item
- Select the creative and click “Resubmit for approval”
- On the Creative’s page, click the refresh button.
38. What Does An Audit Status Of “Pending, Servable” Mean?
- The creative will not serve for 24 hours
- The creative will serve, but is prohibited due to unsuitable content
- The creative will serve, but may be rejected after policy review
- The creative will not serve until resubmitted for approval
39. Which Two Settings Can Be Edited In Campaign Settings? (Select Two)
- Bidding Strategy
- Frequency caps
- Campaign goal
40. To Optimize The Campaign Towards Viewability, Which Two Approaches Can An Advertiser Take? (Select Two)
- Add a pixel to the Default tag in Campaign Manager
- Only target inventory displayed on mobile apps
- Assign viewability targeting
- Set the bid strategy to viewable CPM (vCPM)
41. What Steps Should Be Taken At The Advertiser Level To Run TrueView?
- Enable TrueView in Advertiser settings
- Link the YouTube video
- Link the YouTube channel
- Enter the channel code in Advertiser settings
42. What Is A Benefit Of Linking A YouTube Channel To The Advertiser In Display & Video 360?
- Access to YouTube masthead inventory
- Availability to frequency caps on all media buys across YouTube and other exchanges
- Access to Floodlight tag tracking without using dynamic pixels
- Access to earned metrics, like shares, and channel subscribers
43. How Is The Daily Budget Calculated For An Insertion Order With Flight Even Pacing?
- The campaign’s budget, minus the flight budget spent, divided by the number of days remaining
- The remaining flight budget divided by the number of days remaining
- The flight budget divided by the number of remaining days and multiplied by 1.5
- The remaining flight budget multiplied by the number of days remaining
44. What Are Two Ways To Check Why A Private Deal Is Not Running? (Select Two)
- Search the history logs for the deal
- Use the Deals Troubleshooter
- Check the creative approval status
- Generate an Audience Composition report
45. What Step Should Be Taken To View Performance Data For Targeted Audience Segments?
- Generate an audience performance report and select “include only targeted audience lists”
- Go into the insertion orders default targeting and use the potential reach metric
- Generate an audience composition report and filter for line items targeting audiences
- Generate an Inventory Availability report and filter by all targeted audiences.
46. How Are Line Items Affected When A User Edits The Default Targeting For Insertion Orders?
- New line items inherit the new default targeting and existing line items inherit edits to default geotargeting
- New and existing line items inherit the new insertion order targeting
- Existing line items are uneffected and new line items inherit the new default targeting
- Existing and new line items apply the original default targeting
47. Where Can An Advertiser Set Their Campaign Goal?
- Partner Settings
- Insertion Order Default Targeting
- Campaign Settings
- Line Item Basic Details
48. What Timezone Is Applied To Inline Charts And Metrics Data?
- US Eastern timezone
- US Pacific Timezone
- The advertiser’s timezone
- The user’s timezone
49. How Can A Campaign Be Activated After Creating It?
- Submit an IO to your support agent
- Upload a campaign Structured Data File with “Live” in the status column
- Select the Activate dropdown for the campaign, line items, and insertion orders
- Set the campaign’s start date to “Today”
50. Which Ad Formats Cannot Be Assigned To A Single Line Item? (Select Two)
- VPAID and VAST
- Video and Display
- TrueView and Video
- Image and HTML5
51. Which Campaign Setting Impacts How The Associated Insertion Orders Deliver?
- Planned spend
- Performance goal
- Frequency capping
- Campaign name
52. When Creating New Video Line Items, What Are Two Execution Methods That Save Time? (Select Two)
- Convert display line items to video line items, then make inline adjustments to targeting
- Use Structured Data Files to bulk upload new video line items
- Duplicate video line items, then make bulk edits to targeting
- Use the audience composition report, then exclude audiences that visit that site
53. Which Two Objectives Can Be Selected As A Campaign Goal? (Select Two)
- Behavioral audience targeting
- Drive offline or in-store sales
- Raise awareness of my brand or product
- Remarket to existing customers
54. When Targeting A Private Deal With A News Publisher That Constantly Refreshes The Text On The Page, Which Targeting Should Be Avoided?
- Time and Day
55. What Are Two Ways To Troubleshoot A Non-Spending Line Item? (Select Two)
- Check the creative approval status
- Check the line item’s Impression lost chart
- Adjust the partner revenue model
- Confirm that media fees are invoiced
56. Which Three Settings Could Prevent Deals From Meeting Their Ad-Serving Goals? (Select Three)
- Brand safety and sensitive category targeting
- Geotargeting and bid strategies
- Demographics and audience targeting
- VAST and VPAID creatives that are approved
57. How Can A Line Item’s Potential Reach Be Increased From 1K To 1M Targeted Impressions?
- Add targeting such as channel and environment
- Add budget segments to the insertion order
- Remove targeting such as keywords and exclusionary site lists
- Increase the bid and budget
58. What Step Should Be Taken To Determine Which Creatives Had The Lowest ECPM Over The Last Month?
- Generate an Audience Composition report grouped by audience with the CPM metric selected
- Generate an Inventory Availability report grouped by site and multiply average CPM by frequency
- Generate a Standard report grouped by creative with the eCPM metric selected
- Go into the creative section for the advertiser and compare the inline metrics for eCPM
59. At What Levels Can Pacing Be Set?
- Line item and ad group
- Campaign and insertion order
- Insertion order and line item
- Campaign and line item
60. What Is One Benefit Of Applying “Auto Budget Allocation” To An Insertion Order’s Budget Settings?
- The system automatically provides budget suggestions to the Quality metrics
- The system will apply new budgets based on the insertion order’s goal
- The system automatically moves budget to higher performing line items
- Budget segments will automatically actualize and allocate to future segments
61. What Are Two Google Audiences? (Select Two)
- In Market
62. What Step Should Be Taken To Configure A Programmatic Guaranteed Deal Once Negotiations Are Complete?
- Select the deal from the the insertion order’s Inventory Source targeting
- Find the deal in Marketplace and assign the creative
- In My Inventory, find the deal and select configure
- Add the Deal ID in the advertiser’s Basic Details
63. What Ad Format Cannot Run With Even Pacing Set On The Insertion Order?
64. What Is The Difference Between Programmatic Guaranteed Deals And Preferred Deals?
- Programmatic Guaranteed deals are imcompatible with conversion pixels
- Preferrred deals do not allow targeting edits in Display & Video 360
- Programmatic Guaranteed deals have required minimum spend
- Preferred deals have required minimum spend
65. How Are Creatives Assigned To A Line Item?
- In the line item’s settings, search and select the correct 1×1 pixel
- Bulk upload a creative spreadsheet in the advertiser’s creative section
- Select the creative to assign in the line item’s creative section
- While setting up a new creative for the advertiser, assign the line item and click Save
66. How Can A Group Of URLs Be Excluded Across Advertisers?
- Contact support to exclude the list of URLs
- Upload an Inventory Availability report into the line item’s verification settings
- Create a channel of URLs and exclude it in advertiser or partner-level targeting
- Cross-match a group of URLs with their sensitive categories and block them in Brand Safety targeting
67. What Is The Result Of Using A VPAID Tag Instead Of A VAST Tag When Running Video Ads?
- Less available inventory across all devices
- More available inventory across all devices
- The ability to run on TrueView inventory
- Less functionality for engagement and interaction with ad
68. What Step Should An Advertiser Take To Exclude Sensitive Categories Using A Supported Third-Party Verification Tool?
- Select the integrated third-party from “Other Verification Services” in Brand Safety targeting
- Upload the categories into Campaign Manager’s Verification system
- Implement tracking tags with 1×1 pixels that call the third-party’s verification system
- Contact support with a list of the categories that need to be excluded using a specific third-party verification service
69. Which Exchanges Have Their Own Creative Audit Process?
- AppNexus, Google Ads Manager, BrightRoll
- Every exchange has its own creative audit process
- Google Ads Manager only
- AdRoll, Pubmatic, Rubicon
70. To Duplicate A Line Item, What Steps Must Be Taken?
- Select the line item, click “Action,” and then “Duplicate”
- Select the line item, click “Action,” and then “Download”
- Select the line item, click “Action,” and then “Bulk Edit”
- Use the default targeting to duplicate line items
71. Which Two Pacing Scenarios Represent Spend-Behavior That’s Working As Intended? (Select Two)
- Ahead pacing line item spends 120% of its expected daily spend
- ASAP pacing line item spends the entire budget within the first couple of hours
- Even pacing line item spends 200% up front then evens out by the end of the month
- Even pacing line item overspends in the first six hours, and then pauses insertion order spend
72. What Percentage Of The Daily Budget Is Applied When Using “Ahead” Pacing?
- 120% of the daily budget, based on the flight dates
- 150% of the budget, based on budget segments and KPIs
- 200% of the daily budget, based on inventory
- It’s not a specific percentage, it’s soley based on performance
73. Where Are Video Ads Hosted For A TrueView Campaign?
- On the advertiser’s public YouTube channel
- On Campaign Manager
- Through a third-party video hosting tool
- On Display & Video 360 using a 1×1 pixel and a Native ad tag
74. Which Two Insertion Order And Line Item Settings Are Required? (Select Two)
- Automated bid strategy
- Auto Budget Allocation
Google More Certification Exams Questions and Answers
- Bing Ads Accreditation Certification Exam Questions And Answers
- Google Ads Measurement Certification Assessment Questions & Answers
- Google Shopping Ads Certification Exam Questions and Answers
- Google Ads Display Certification Exam Questions and Answers
- Google Ads Search Certification Exam Questions and Answers
- Google Adwords Video Certification Exam Questions & Answers
- Google Analytics Certification Exam Questions & Answers
- YouTube Channel Growth Assessment Questions and Answers
- YouTube Content Ownership Assessment Questions and Answers
- YouTube Music Certification Assessment Questions and Answers
- YouTube Creative Essentials Assessment Questions and Answers
- YouTube Asset Monetization Assessment Questions and Answers
- Waze Ads Fundamentals Assessment Questions and Answers
- Optimize Bids and Creatives Assessment Questions and Answers
- DoubleClick Ad Exchange Basics Assessment Questions and Answers
- Display & Video 360 Brand Controls Basics Assessment Questions and Answers
- Ad Exchange Brand Controls Basics Assessment Questions and Answers
- Ad Exchange API Basics Assessment Questions and Answers
- Programmatic and Ad Exchange Assessment Questions and Answers
- Campaign Manager Certification Assessment Questions and Answers
- Creative Certification Exam Questions and Answers
- DoubleClick Search Mobile Assessment Questions and Answers
- Search Ads 360 Basics Assessment Questions and Answers
- Optimize Your Display & Video 360 Campaign Questions and Answers
- Optimize Performance in DoubleClick Search Assessment Questions and Answers
- DoubleClick Search Campaign Management Assessment Questions and Answers
- Doubleclick Studio Basics Assessment Questions and Answers
- Campaign Manager Brand Controls Basics Assessment Questions and Answers
- Display & Video 360 Certification Exam Questions and Answers
- Google Web Designer Basics Assessment Questions and Answers
- Google My Business Basics Assessment Questions and Answers
- Search Ads 360 Certification Exam Questions and Answers