Looking desperately for DoubleClick Search Mobile Assessment Questions and Answers & Search Ads 360 Mobile Basics 2021? SEO AIM POINT has worked hard to provide you DoubleClick Search Mobile Assessment Questions and Answers & Search Ads 360 Mobile Basics in an easy manner. We have provided you 100% correct answer to questions that were asked in DoubleClick Search Mobile Assessment Questions and Answers & Search Ads 360 Mobile Basics 2021.
We would like to you to visit this website for more questions and other Google exams related questions and answers. We know, when a candidate wants to crack the Google exams, he/she needs the right guidance and right support. So, keep visiting us for best results.
Please Note: SEO AIM POINT had tried their best to keep this website updated for our users for free. We always add new questions a with their correct answers, but if is there any answer found wrong or not up to the mark, we will not be responsible for that. We will try to update the question/answer as early as possible.
Source Link: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/catalog/browse
This list of DoubleClick Search Mobile Assessment Questions and Answers 2021 will help you.
1. In determining the value of an app, you find that 20 out of 200 users who open the app make a purchase, with the value of each purchase being $500. How much is the value of this action along the purchase funnel?
2. Due to a change in budgeting, you need to quickly adjust your entire campaign to automatically increase bids on mobile devices by 20 percent. How can you accomplish this?
- Device bid adjustment
- Bid strategy opportunities
- Custom Floodlight variables
- Manual cost-per-click (CPC) bidding
3. Jane is setting up an ad group to track call-extension conversions for a client. She has set up quite a few call extensions for this campaign and would like to track them within one ad group. How many can Jane track within one ad group?
4. Denise has just set up of a call-tracking service and uploaded her first batch of conversions. How does Denise report on these offline conversions in DoubleClick Search?
- By specifying offline activity as the conversion source in her report
- Create a formula column that manipulates the existing data in her reports
- She cannot accomplish this without agency manager or advertiser manager access in DoubleClick Search
- Create a custom Floodlight column containing the offline Floodlight activities
5. Ingrid’s client is the online sporting goods retailer, Sports Gear. What is a key factor of their business that will influence how Ingrid determines their mobile tracking strategy?
- Sports Gear does not sell snowboards.
- Sports Gear has a mobile app on both iOS and Android.
- Sports Gear’s research has shown that their customers also enjoy good coffee.
- The Sports Gear website looks great on large desktop screens.
6. When setting up Floodlight activities for a call-tracking service, what should the primary source of conversions be?
- All transactions
- Offline activity
- Selected conversions
- All actions
7. Hassan’s client places specific value on conversions based on which device they occur on. How can Hassan define the specific weighted values of each of these conversions, so he can include them in his bid strategy?
- Add a formula column that assigns this weighted value to each device
- Define the weighted values in a separate application and work with a third party to upload this data
- Ensure that mobile bid modifiers are automatically optimized
- Use custom Floodlight variables
8. How would you track in-app conversions in an Android app?
- AdWords conversion tracker
- Pure downloads
- Google Tag Manager
9. Which client goal appropriately matches with the use of app extension ads for a campaign?
- Installs of app and website visits
- Track Floodlight tags
- Follow cross-environment conversions
- Drive click-to-calls
10. What type of data can be collected when using a Google forwarding number with a call extension?
- Call duration
- Caller phone number
- Call location
- Caller name
11. Alice is creating an app install ad for her client’s search campaign. She needs to ensure it works for both Android and iOS versions of their app. What does Alice need to do to ensure the app directs the user to the appropriate store based on the user’s device?
- Link to each store so the user can click on the correct one
- Create a separate ad group for each store
- Provide a survey question up-front and ask the user what type of device they’re using
- Link to the company’s website to avoid the store altogether
12. What measurement gap can a call-tracking service fill?
- Mobile in-app conversions
- Cross-device conversions
- Offline conversions
- Mobile web conversions
13. Your client, Bean Coffee, has a mobile site with a mobile-specific URL — m.beancoffees.com. How do you ensure their ad directs users to the correct site for their device?
- By using ifmobile and ifnotmobile landing page parameters to specify which URL is used
- By using Adwords conversion tracker
- With cross-device conversion reporting
- No action is required, as it’s a single version of the website that works across all devices
14. How do you include cross-device conversion data in bid strategies?
- Use cross-environment conversions when computing bid adjustments
- Ensure that mobile bid modifiers are automatically optimized
- Manually set device bid adjustments for each ad group
- Create a formula column
15. To report on cross-environment conversions in DoubleClick Search, what do you segment your report by?
- Affinity category
16. Ally’s client wants to know which of their campaigns had the greatest cross-device uplift. How can she apply a calculation to the data in her report that will provide her client with this information?
- Use a formula column
- Add the “Actions cross-env” column
- Use the Call metrics report
- Segment by device
17. Ali is creating a call-only ad group. Using this type of ad, which type of data can Ali track?
- Caller area code
- Call duration
- Click to calls
- Call start and end time
18. To more fully capture mobile’s contribution to a sale, advertisers need to consider what?
- Just the last click
- More than just the last click
- The first and last click
- Customer intent
19. A driver stops for gas and their smartphone buzzes with a text offering a free coffee inside the gas station. What does mobile provide advertisers that enables them to offer this to customers?
- Cell signals
- Customer profiles
Google More Certification Exams Questions and Answers
- Bing Ads Accreditation Certification Exam Questions And Answers
- Google Ads Measurement Certification Assessment Questions & Answers
- Google Shopping Ads Certification Exam Questions and Answers
- Google Ads Display Certification Exam Questions and Answers
- Google Ads Search Certification Exam Questions and Answers
- Google Adwords Video Certification Exam Questions & Answers
- Google Analytics Certification Exam Questions & Answers
- YouTube Channel Growth Assessment Questions and Answers
- YouTube Content Ownership Assessment Questions and Answers
- YouTube Music Certification Assessment Questions and Answers
- YouTube Creative Essentials Assessment Questions and Answers
- YouTube Asset Monetization Assessment Questions and Answers
- Waze Ads Fundamentals Assessment Questions and Answers
- Optimize Bids and Creatives Assessment Questions and Answers
- DoubleClick Ad Exchange Basics Assessment Questions and Answers
- Display & Video 360 Brand Controls Basics Assessment Questions and Answers
- Ad Exchange Brand Controls Basics Assessment Questions and Answers
- Ad Exchange API Basics Assessment Questions and Answers
- Programmatic and Ad Exchange Assessment Questions and Answers
- Campaign Manager Certification Assessment Questions and Answers
- Creative Certification Exam Questions and Answers
- DoubleClick Search Mobile Assessment Questions and Answers
- Search Ads 360 Basics Assessment Questions and Answers
- Optimize Your Display & Video 360 Campaign Questions and Answers
- Optimize Performance in DoubleClick Search Assessment Questions and Answers
- DoubleClick Search Campaign Management Assessment Questions and Answers
- Doubleclick Studio Basics Assessment Questions and Answers
- Campaign Manager Brand Controls Basics Assessment Questions and Answers
- Display & Video 360 Certification Exam Questions and Answers
- Google Web Designer Basics Assessment Questions and Answers
- Google My Business Basics Assessment Questions and Answers
- Search Ads 360 Certification Exam Questions and Answers