Get Optimize Your Display & Video 360 Campaign Questions and Answers 2021 for FREE. In this section, you will find the correct answers of Optimize Your Display & Video 360 Campaign Questions 2020 exam. We urge you to visit the website on regular basis, so that you can get the latest exam questions and answers free for 2021.
We are providing Optimize Your Display & Video 360 Campaign Questions and Answers 2021 for you guys to enhance your knowledge and get the Google Certification. Apply online for MNC jobs where you can get better options and job profiles.
We are a team of highly skilled professionals and talented Digital Marketers who can provide you with updated, latest Optimize Your Display & Video 360 Campaign Questions and Answers in an easy manner.
We have updated Google Certification many other exams questions and answers for you guys, so keep visiting this site on regular basis.
Please Note: SEO AIM POINT had tried their best to keep this website updated for our users for free. We always add new questions a with their correct answers, but if is there any answer found wrong or not up to the mark, we will not be responsible for that. We will try to update the question/answer as early as possible.
Source Link: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/catalog/browse
This list of Optimize Your Display & Video 360 Campaign Questions and Answers 2021 will help you.
1. You Have An Insertion Order Designed To Get More Customers To Install Your App. What Is Its Goal?
- Create loyalty
- Build awareness
- Drive action
- Influence consideration
2. Which Can Be One Of The Most Effective Strategies For Driving Action?
- Using recency targeting with first-party audience lists
- Setting the cost per action (CPA) goal 50 percent lower than your target CPA
- Including the “Thank you” page in your first-party audience targeting
- Always targeting a filtered URL and app list based on where users have converted in the past
3. What Can You Do To Optimize In The Final Week Of Your Campaign’s Flight?
- Delete any line items that don’t meet your cost-per-action (CPA) goal.
- Decrease all of your bids to ensure the best cost per thousand impressions (CPM).
- Let auto-optimization handle the last week of the flight.
- Make sure that the budget is spent in full on the highest-performing insertion orders.
4. When Would You Avoid Setting Your Display Insertion Order’s Pacing To “ASAP”?
- When your unclaimed budget can be reclaimed by your advertising department
- To keep spend easy to track and report
- To ensure you always get some of the very best inventory, no matter when it was auctioned
- When you want to ensure you don’t consume your budget too soon and miss valuable impressions
5. What’s A Good Frequency When Your Goal Is To Start Raising Awareness With New People?
- Three per day — build awareness, but don’t waste budget on unneeded reintroductions.
- Ten per day — spend some extra so they remember you.
- One per day — you’re just trying to meet new people.
- Unlimited — make sure they remember your brand.
6. What Is The Maximum Amount Bid Manager Will Increase Your Bids When Using Bid Multipliers?
7. At Its Most Basic, How Do You Optimize Your Campaign?
- Find out which creatives are most effective, then run more creatives like those.
- Find out which components are best at getting the results you want, then update your campaign to favor those components.
- Find out which sites and apps bring the best response, then target more of them.
- Find out which components are driving the most revenue, then update your campaign to favor these components.
8. When Optimizing To Build Awareness, What Components Should You Optimize First?
- Spend, pacing, and frequency
- Sites, creatives, and time of day
- Audience, creatives, and brand
- Viewability, budget, and pacing
9. What’s An Important Consideration When Excluding Keywords Of Categories That You Deem Unsafe For Your Brand?
- It can be expensive to implement and maintain.
- This can expand your reach to sites you do not intend.
- Doing so can significantly reduce the inventory your ads can appear with.
- Categories change so frequently that they have an unpredictable effect on reach.
10. Which Of The Following Is An Example Of Low Performers When Trying To Influence Consideration?
- Sites with low viewability and no conversions
- Sites with low volume, but high conversions
- Sites with high viewability and clicks
- Audiences with many conversions and high costs per thousand impressions (CPMs)
11. What Is A Way To Improve Your Targeting When Your Goal Is Influencing Consideration?
- Bid up on the highest-performing audience lists.
- Increase targeting until the audience is under 1,000 users.
- Bid up on the audiences with the highest impressions.
- Bid up on the sites with the highest cost per thousand impressions (CPMs) and the lowest number of clicks (because they’re guaranteed to be premium inventory).
12. Why Would You Look At An Impression Lost Chart When Making Quick Optimizations?
- It shows how many auctions you’re losing due to bids, budget, and frequency.
- It shows potential spend based on the audiences targeted for the line item.
- It’s an easy place to see all your bids.
- It shows how many clicks you’ve earned, and how many you are missing out on due to the bid.
13. What’s The Best Way To Optimize For Creatives With High Click Rates?
- Bid higher for their entire insertion order.
- Update their visuals and messaging to make them even more compelling.
- Add them to a blacklist so you can exclude them from bidding.
- Move them to their own line items and bid higher for them.
14. Paul Wants To Make Sure His Ads Reach Users Who Visit A Popular Delivery App. Which Dimension Will He Choose When Setting Up His Bid Multipliers?
- Audience Lists
- Apps and URLs
15. Why Is Defining A Primary Goal The First Step Of Optimizing Your Online Advertising Campaign?
- It’s the first field you fill out when starting a new campaign in Bid Manager.
- It tells you how to configure your campaign to be effective until you have performance data to guide you.
- Campaign budget is based on goal, from lowest when creating loyalty to highest for awareness raising campaigns.
- Bid Manager’s optimization wizard uses it to configure the campaign to drive your goal.
16. Manual Optimizations To Which Components Typically Provide The Greatest Impact?
- Advertiser, campaign, insertion orders, and line items
- Bids, frequency, site targeting, and creatives
- Budget, pacing, geography, and inventory
- Loyalty, awareness, action, and consideration
17. Why Would You Use Fixed Manual Bidding For A Line Item Instead Of Leaving It To Automated Algorithmic Bidding?
- You know the targeted audience is especially valuable and you want to make an extra effort to reach it.
- Because you can factor in more variables than Bid Manager
- Because you have enough performance data and no longer need the algorithm to make estimates
- To see if your intuition can beat the algorithm
18. What’s A Promising Way To Increase Your Remarketing List’s Potential Impressions?
- Decrease the frequencing setting
- Group multiple audiences using AND logic
- Include the audience that has been to the “Thank you” page
- Include similar audiences
19. How Can The Pacing Metrics Help You To Optimize Remarketing Line Items?
- By showing you what inventory more spend might have acquired
- By showing you specifically what pacing should be set at in the next flight
- By helping you ensure your bids and budgets are not limiting impressions won
- By helping you ensure the frequency settings do not cause impression loss
20. What’s A Possible Way To Optimize Toward A $10 Cost Per Action (CPA) Goal If Your Current CPA Is $50?
- Set a $10 goal, and bid very high.
- Set a CPA goal of $60, and then incrementally increase the goal over time.
- Set a $45 CPA, and then continue to lower it in $5 increments over time.
- Set the counting method to include only a percentage of the post-view clicks.
21. What Is The Most Important Factor To Consider When Evaluating View ability And Ad Position Performance?
- Whether the position was relative to the size of the screen
- That below the fold inventory cannot also be “viewable”
- That view ability and ad position data are measurable
- That you’re counting apps and sites equally
Google More Certification Exams Questions and Answers
- Bing Ads Accreditation Certification Exam Questions And Answers
- Google Ads Measurement Certification Assessment Questions & Answers
- Google Shopping Ads Certification Exam Questions and Answers
- Google Ads Display Certification Exam Questions and Answers
- Google Ads Search Certification Exam Questions and Answers
- Google Adwords Video Certification Exam Questions & Answers
- Google Analytics Certification Exam Questions & Answers
- YouTube Channel Growth Assessment Questions and Answers
- YouTube Content Ownership Assessment Questions and Answers
- YouTube Music Certification Assessment Questions and Answers
- YouTube Creative Essentials Assessment Questions and Answers
- YouTube Asset Monetization Assessment Questions and Answers
- Waze Ads Fundamentals Assessment Questions and Answers
- Optimize Bids and Creatives Assessment Questions and Answers
- DoubleClick Ad Exchange Basics Assessment Questions and Answers
- Display & Video 360 Brand Controls Basics Assessment Questions and Answers
- Ad Exchange Brand Controls Basics Assessment Questions and Answers
- Ad Exchange API Basics Assessment Questions and Answers
- Programmatic and Ad Exchange Assessment Questions and Answers
- Campaign Manager Certification Assessment Questions and Answers
- Creative Certification Exam Questions and Answers
- DoubleClick Search Mobile Assessment Questions and Answers
- Search Ads 360 Basics Assessment Questions and Answers
- Optimize Your Display & Video 360 Campaign Questions and Answers
- Optimize Performance in DoubleClick Search Assessment Questions and Answers
- DoubleClick Search Campaign Management Assessment Questions and Answers
- Doubleclick Studio Basics Assessment Questions and Answers
- Campaign Manager Brand Controls Basics Assessment Questions and Answers
- Display & Video 360 Certification Exam Questions and Answers
- Google Web Designer Basics Assessment Questions and Answers
- Google My Business Basics Assessment Questions and Answers
- Search Ads 360 Certification Exam Questions and Answers