DoubleClick Studio Basics Assessment Question and Answers 2021 presented by the SEO AIM POINT here is just for you. We hope, you will pass the DoubleClick Studio Basics Assessment Question and Answers 2021 by getting these questions and answers. These questions and answers are great way to enhance your knowledge and pass Google conducted DoubleClick Studio Basics Assessment Question and Answers exam in 2021.
We are very confident that this list of DoubleClick Studio Basics Assessment Question and Answers 2021 exam is accurate and meaningful to one, who wish to get a Google exam from his/her ease. Please keep visiting this website for more updates and new list as well.
SEO AIM POINT understands your exam requirements, so they have provided this DoubleClick Studio Basics Assessment Question and Answers 2021 in a fantastic manner.
Disclaimer: All questions and its answers below are from live exams within the month of Dec 2021. Using these answers resulted in 90% on the test. If you found any answer inaccurate, inappropriate or wrong, we will not be responsible. So take the data from the website on your own risk!
Source Link: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/catalog/browse
This list of Doubleclick Studio Basics Assessment Question and Answers Questions and Answers 2021 will help you.
1. Which Audience Lists Work For Data Pass Dynamic Targeting Using DoubleClick Studio And Bid Manager?
- Third-party demographic segments
- Google in-market audience segments
- Third-party audience lists (no)
- First-party audience lists (no)
2. How Can A Travel Advertiser Capture Flights That Users Search For Using Floodlight Tags, In Order To Deliver A Tailored Message In The Future?
- It’s not possible, as Floodlight tags can only capture product data
- Use the global site tag, which automatically tracks this information
- Use a third-party tool, as this data cannot be captured through Floodlight natively
- Use custom variables, also known as u-variables
3. How Can You Check That The Geo-Targeting Feed Names Are Formatted Correctly?
- Use the formatting in the Placement column in the AdWords API
- Include a row for the feed’s default creative customized to a specific geo-location
- Use the Conditional Formatting options in the Format dropdown in Google Sheets
- Use the formatting from the Canonical Name column in the AdWords API
4. Which Issue Is Prohibited By DoubleClick Studio, And Will Cause An HTML5 Creative To Fail QA?
- The total (zipped) file size of the creative is 250 KB.
- A creative animation that loops indefinitely.
- The creative’s exit URL goes to the wrong page on your website.
- The creative was not built in Google Web Designer.
5. KidApparel’s Dynamic Ads Have Hundreds Of Iterations That Change Based On The Products Their Customers Viewed On Their Site. What Can The Team Developing Their Feed Do To Help Them Interpret The Performance Data For Each Ad?
- Work with a third party to interpret their data
- Build a spreadsheet to cross-reference their product IDs with their product names
- Work with their product team to create better product names
- Create meaningful reporting labels
6. Roland Helps Build Some Of His Team’s Creative. He Also Advises On Technical Requirements For The Creative. What Role Does He Play On His Team?
- Brand specialist
- Creative specialist
- Production specialist
- Media specialist
7. Which Tool Is Used To Populate Data Into A Dynamic Feed Template?
- DoubleClick Digital Marketing
- Google Sheets
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Google Web Designer
8. What’s The Quickest Way To Preview, Save, And Share A Dynamic Ad Containing Dozens Of Iterations With Others, Using DoubleClick Studio?
- Take, save, and share screenshots
- Save images in preview as a PDF
- With a tearsheet
- Save images in preview (no)
9. An Analytics Team Wants To Measure The Amount Of Time Between An Ad Expansion And A Call-To-Action Click. Which Tracker Can They Apply In Studio To Get This Data?
- Floodlight tag
10. After Publishing An Ad In Google Web Designer, How Can The Graphics Files Be Accessed In DoubleClick Studio?
- The creative’s files are automatically shared in the asset library.
- The files are initially accessible in DoubleClick Campaign Manager.
- The files must be manually uploaded into the asset library.
- The files are accessed through a third-party file manager.
11. Amanda Is Preparing A Tearsheet Of Her Dynamic Ad To Send For Review. Several Reviewers Are Outside Of Her Agency And Do Not Have Access To The DoubleClick Studio Account. What Share Setting Should Amanda Choose?
- Comment only
12. Which Reporting Dimension Represents The Dynamic Feed’s Reporting Label In A Floodlight Report?
- Dynamic Element Value ID
- Dynamic Element
- Dynamic Element Value
- Unique ID
13. What Kind Of Data Would Be Used To Target Ads To People Who Have Recently Searched For Information About Soccer Matches?
- Dynamic targeting keys
- User profile data
- First- or third-party data segments
- DCM IDs
14. What Is A Digital Brief?
- A multi-device strategy, focusing on how mobile web and mobile app can be integrated into each dynamic creative
- An article that indicates the number of dynamic creative iterations based on the negotiated terms and conditions
- A document that covers a media plan, with the campaign goals and method to execute
- A sample of sketches of creative designs and logos, covering multiple ad formats
15. A Dynamic Ad Plays A Video When It’s Clicked. What Tool On The Creative Preview Can Be Used To Verify This Action Occurs?
- Creatives by status
- Event log
- Rejection notes
- Preview settings
16. Which Column(S) Assigned To The Dynamic Profile Allow Dynamic Content To Change On Specific Dates?
- Target ID
- Start date and End date
- Image URL
17. A Retail Advertiser Wants To Reach Users Who Have Visited Their Store Locator Page. What Type Of Targeting Will Deliver The Right Creative To This Audience?
- AdWords API targeting
- First-party audience retargeting
- Geographic targeting
- Third-party audience targeting
18. Eduardo Is Building A New HTML5 Creative In Google Web Designer. How Can He Ensure That It Will Work With Studio?
- He sets the new file’s environment to DoubleClick.
- He includes the DoubleClick component in the creative.
- He adds the Studio files to the file’s library in Google Web Designer.
- He sets the ID in the Properties panel to “DCLK”.
19. In Google Web Designer, Which UI Panel Is Used To Bind The Elements In A Creative Shell With The Data From The Dynamic Feed?
- The Properties panel
- The Dynamic panel
- The Components panel
- The Library panel
20. Which Tool Enables The Development, QA, And Publishing Of Rich Media And Dynamic Creatives?
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Google Web Designer
- DoubleClick Studio
- Google Tag Manager
21. What Action Ensures That The Dynamic Feed Can Be Imported Into Studio’s Dynamic Profile?
- The Google Sheet (dynamic feed) is shared with the required Studio email addresses.
- The dynamic profile’s rules have been set to show the right content from the feed’s header rows.
- The correct data types have been set in Studio.
- The data in the Content Source Preview is assigned to DoubleClick.
Google More Certification Exams Questions and Answers
- Bing Ads Accreditation Certification Exam Questions And Answers
- Google Ads Measurement Certification Assessment Questions & Answers
- Google Shopping Ads Certification Exam Questions and Answers
- Google Ads Display Certification Exam Questions and Answers
- Google Ads Search Certification Exam Questions and Answers
- Google Adwords Video Certification Exam Questions & Answers
- Google Analytics Certification Exam Questions & Answers
- YouTube Channel Growth Assessment Questions and Answers
- YouTube Content Ownership Assessment Questions and Answers
- YouTube Music Certification Assessment Questions and Answers
- YouTube Creative Essentials Assessment Questions and Answers
- YouTube Asset Monetization Assessment Questions and Answers
- Waze Ads Fundamentals Assessment Questions and Answers
- Optimize Bids and Creatives Assessment Questions and Answers
- DoubleClick Ad Exchange Basics Assessment Questions and Answers
- Display & Video 360 Brand Controls Basics Assessment Questions and Answers
- Ad Exchange Brand Controls Basics Assessment Questions and Answers
- Ad Exchange API Basics Assessment Questions and Answers
- Programmatic and Ad Exchange Assessment Questions and Answers
- Campaign Manager Certification Assessment Questions and Answers
- Creative Certification Exam Questions and Answers
- DoubleClick Search Mobile Assessment Questions and Answers
- Search Ads 360 Basics Assessment Questions and Answers
- Optimize Your Display & Video 360 Campaign Questions and Answers
- Optimize Performance in DoubleClick Search Assessment Questions and Answers
- DoubleClick Search Campaign Management Assessment Questions and Answers
- Doubleclick Studio Basics Assessment Questions and Answers
- Campaign Manager Brand Controls Basics Assessment Questions and Answers
- Display & Video 360 Certification Exam Questions and Answers
- Google Web Designer Basics Assessment Questions and Answers
- Google My Business Basics Assessment Questions and Answers
- Search Ads 360 Certification Exam Questions and Answers